Spambox! Count 'em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qiranworms

Fully Optimized
In lue of Bill Gates being the worlds most spammed person with millions of spam emails a day, let's see what we get if we for 24 hours don't empty our spam filters and delete spam email.

I've been counting for about 13 hours and I'm at 9 spam emails, 8 of which are "advertising":, 1 of which is a pathetic phishing attempt. All of these were filtered into my Gmail spam folder successfully; it's nice to have a spam filter that works so well...I've had zero false positives and two false negatives in the five or six months I've used Gmail.

Just a fun thread to see who hear is the most SPAMMED. :p

After I switched to Gmail , spam has reduced....Good gmail ;) . I get 3 or 4 spam messages daily.

Now now , bill gates must have used his mail ID in LOT of por3n sites ......that is why he is getting so many spam messages....

And lycos screensaver for fighting spam is down, i believe...

honestly, i hardly get spam mail or junk e-mail. mayb once or twice a week, and i just use hotmail. i dont complain, but i used to get a lot. so i have no idea why i dont get ne... but oh well guess i just lucked out!

pccc

I have been using my mail account (themajor at gmx) for 2 years now, and I rarely get any spam... maybe 1mail/week.

I get 1-2 spam emails each day now that I've made the switch to Gmail. Speaking of which, you can sitch to Gmail too! Just email me for an invite if you're interested.

DMarquard @ gmail .com

-Dan The Man

My home email might get about 1 a day.

My work email is gets about 70.

I've gone through probably three hotmail accounts and I'll probably have to get another one due to all the spam! But my ISP email account has never once gotten spam.:confused: I think hotmail.com tends to "give-out" email addresses to companies...:rolleyes:

mac_mogul said:
I've gone through probably three hotmail accounts and I'll probably have to get another one due to all the spam! But my ISP email account has never once gotten spam.:confused: I think hotmail.com tends to "give-out" email addresses to companies...:rolleyes:

Or @hotmail.com is just a domain that's MUCH more searched for than your ISP. EVERY spammer knows and looks for hotmail accounts. Garenteed. That is the simple reason.

If Microsoft gave out email addresses to companies they'd be caught and down they'd go...they're FAR too big to get away with anything like that unnoticed.

By the way, I've got a couple of hours to go...I'm at fourteen pieces of spam. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom