Spam, we love to hate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti_DOOM

In Runtime
how far will spammers go to get your attention?? i woke up this morning to over 30 email spam in my inbox, yet the only signed up for like one thing on the net (besides tech-forums and Eocer's forum) do these people think theyre doing us a favour?? who where has ever come accross a advert in their inbox that wasnt useless? and a friend of mine just told me that he had some guy call him about the University of Phoenix or some sh*it yet he lives in the middle of nowhere and diddnt graduate through highschool.

This is turning into one big bi*ch session for me so this is my real question - what is the worst experience you have had with spam? whether it be viruses, phone calls, email ect...

Well, we consistently get calls from greenpeace. :p Its been so bad at one point that we got like 5 calls a day.

I think the worst I have ever experience as been the one [insert ethnic minority group] door to door sales person from that was trying to tell me ¡§how I can save on my¡¨ Cable TV, Internet and Cheap long distance phone calls.

I tried telling him politely 2 times that I am not interested in the services as I don¡¦t watch TV and I don¡¦t make many phone calls.

It was not until I told him ¡§You¡¦re on ****ing commission? I can ****ing tell with the way you are doing the ****ing hard selling. I am not interested in your ****ing product, full stop. Stop ****ing wasting my time and your time and **** off before I call the police¡¨

2 month later, I moved back in my parent, and I get the same ****wit showing up again still plugging his product. However this time I just slammed the door back in his face.

ROFLMMFAOZOMGWTFBBQ!!!! That was great Harper. I get phone calls from everybody. I have a Telezapper but sometimes it dosent work. Like ounce i got a call from Dell and they where trying to sell me an XPS and i was like i have an Alienware. They are like well how new is it? Im like i just got it, has everything in it from (blah blah parts) to (blah blah parts). Basicaly the latest everythng. They are like you got qite the computer there! Im like yea, families rich and dont care to buy **** like Dell. They ar elike well what any other members of the family? I said only other person that games is my dad and he has a Voodoo that was 12grand w/ 2 36" screens. They hung up. I get many calls like that and **** but i dont care. Also, i dont even check the spam on my Gmail, i just delete all w/out looking.

Ulti_DOOM said:
really what do they want? where are they calling you? home/work?
I really have no idea. I think my parents gave them some money or something (bad mistake) and they won't **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom