Sp33d up Wind0ws STARTUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned the volume up enough to hear it clearly... So unless your saying I am deaf then I am pretty sure he said two....

"hey chris its username swat from the chat room again.

umm....I noticed the other day when i was the watching the live feed you were having trouble on restart with your vista machine..

I got a tip passed down to me by another person about how vista by default only recognizes one core......I was told that you may have a quad core machine or even a fifth core machine i would hope.....but anyways...."

Dont know how you missed it, but thats what the guy says.

Ok, guess after a few years of my ears being blasted out by a radio I have lost my hearing... Re-listened and it sounds like 5th now...

hilarious thread direction from intended tip though very entertaining. I believe the 5th core machines of tomorrow would be super computers by todays standards. Who's with me?

Attachments

• thread_direction.jpg
    thread_direction.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
God saw fit to grant us with his 5th core of legend, so that we may start our operating systems faster! He wants us to advance our capabilities by 2.7ghz to 3.1ghz farther than we ever thought possible!

HE COMMANDS IT!

it's the 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 its the ten scratch 11 crack scratch computing commandments

i know what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom