southpark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AND_YOU_ARE

Fully Optimized
Any one else a southpark fan? I just watched the new episode from the new season. I know I am a day or two late, but I recorded it on my pc and had time to watch it now. (the election one) How great is that? The best one yet! Any one else have any thoughts?

Don't watch it very often but its fun. Bad graphics though. They should really upgrade their software....it looks like they are still working with MS GIF Animator..LOL

Thats the beauty behind it. Its not pixar animation. Its a satire. If you watch the first three seasons and compare them to the current one (8th) you can see a difference. The quick turn around time to complete an episode allows them the ability to choose anything to rip on. There isnt a better show in that genre.

southpark fan here..... "i bet if you ask my oponent the same question, he won't be able to answer the question. he'll just keep talking until he's saved by the bu"- BURRRRRRRRRRR..... i loved the debate.

The software they use is actually high-end, but they make it look crappy... that's their whole premise. That's the way they explained it on the documentary.

I watch it off and on...but lots less now that I don't have cable. To be honest though, I wasn't aware they continued to make those shows :p Guess I gotta get at 'em some-how!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom