source

Status
Not open for further replies.

XT

Daemon Poster
before i was able to right click my mouse and click source and see the source of web sites but for some odd reason i cant now. Im using latest version on windows elxploer. Odd
anyone know why

Ummmm, yea.
What do you see when you right-click on a site?
Try multiple sites......then we'll no for sure what the prob is.

-Mike

I have this problem sometimes too, where nothing works to view the source (not right clicking or the view menu) in any site. I'm using IE6.

What I've been doing when viewing the source doesn't work is jsut saving the webpage and opening it up in notepad, if I really need to see it.

yea i have latest version of explorer but i tried my labtop and i am able to view source there so it is not browser specific. Emily thats a great idea thanks for posting guys

got this from an other forum and it works. Ie stores the source in your temporary files so they add up adn when it gets full it wont let u view source again. Now i can so try that emily if it works for u

Personally, I added the "view source" button to my IE toolbar and it gives me the option of viewing that source with any programs I have installed that are capable of it. When that tool button is disabled, I just click on "view" and the "source" and it brings up the source code for me on notepad. I am running the latest IE on Win98SE :)

Attachments

• subsetup2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 23
XT said:
got this from an other forum and it works. Ie stores the source in your temporary files so they add up adn when it gets full it wont let u view source again. Now i can so try that emily if it works for u

Worked for me. Thanks a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom