Sorry everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so is he banned? I really didn't like him, he was to was too easly set off(flamming) by the simpilest statement or question. Also, thats not funny because harper would never do that.

GameGURU said:
Hehe, you have to admit, it gets the forums in a stir when those things happen...give's us something exciting!
I really wish I didn't have to ever see those images for 'something exciting' though.

And yes, he's banned. If he wants to dispute it for whatever reason, he can send us an email. He does NOT need to post as BillGates2, BillGates3, BillGates_annoyed, etc.

BillGates said:
harper hacked into my account. Sorry you had to see that horrible thread.

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT. This IP address matches the one that made that thread (which has been deleted). Time to reference the IP of some older posts (and of course it isn't Harper) -Q

WHAT THE ****?
You got some time to say to mke, you say to my ****ing face! Phone number is right here **** - 0421 800 112

don't worry about it harper. I'll vouch for you. BillGates was a loudmouth little guy that just was a little confrentational. He yelled at me via-aim once because he said I was closed minded for suggesting that everyone should give country a try. I mean, who does it offend..? No one. So I'm a bigot, and closed minded.

In short, don't sweat it harper.

Ryan

Harper said:
WHAT THE ****?
You got some time to say to mke, you say to my ****ing face! Phone number is right here **** - 0421 800 112
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
don't worry about it harper. I'll vouch for you.
No need. Billy Gates' IP address is located in the US of A.

Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!!

Harper said:
WHAT THE ****?

Haha, I'd love to know what went on in your head when you saw that! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom