Sorry, another Valentine's day thread...

upgarde of pc

• upgarde pc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • upgarde pc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
meh I wouldn't really want to see money wasted on a present I probbably wouldn't want and I especially wouldn't want to pull the whole fake "AW I LOVE THIS PRESENT WHICH THEREBY MEANS I LOVE YOU THANK YOU" routine...I've pretty well realized that teen relationships have nothing to with love, it's nothing but your raging hormones and the instinct to PORK :p

"Man..........emily forgot about me............I cant believe it........she must not love me........." etc..etc...
"you have to drink coffee or else you're a **** conformist...YOU CAN'T BE A NON-CONFORMIST IF YOU DON'T DRINK COFFEE"

lol - I was talking to a female employee of mine today and she was going on how she told her husband "DON'T GET ME ANYTHING" for valentines day... I don't want anything blah, blah, blah...

Now... I'm 30 years old. I've been around a few... (clears throat) women in my time. If her husband listens to her and doesn't get her anything, regardless if she told him not too... "He'll be in the dog house for months."

When a women says, "You don't have to get me anything, I don't want anything." It's a mans cue to get her something anyway." Just because she said not too. And getting her something anyway means that you really care about her, because you really wanted to get her something... even though she "said" she didn't want anything.

Women have a huge array of Jedi Mind tricks they use. Be very careful... When they say NO it really means YES!!! lol

HAVOC2k5 said:
lol - I was talking to a female employee of mine today and she was going on how she told her husband "DON'T GET ME ANYTHING" for valentines day... I don't want anything blah, blah, blah...

Now... I'm 30 years old. I've been around a few... (clears throat) women in my time. If her husband listens to her and doesn't get her anything, regardless if she told him not too... "He'll be in the dog house for months."

When a women says, "You don't have to get me anything, I don't want anything." It's a mans cue to get her something anyway." Just because she said not too. And getting her something anyway means that you really care about her, because you really wanted to get her something... even though she "said" she didn't want anything.

Women have a huge array of Jedi Mind tricks they use. Be very careful... When they say NO it really means YES!!! lol

And therfor YES also means YES too, there is no way to avoid it, except being a man, and well, living with scruffy for awhile.

Emily said:
Ah good, that's a relief because I completely forgot that Valentine's Day existed this year.
...there had to be a specific reason for posting this poll :p

well I am kinda weird and not properly fitting into here, since everyone knows I am gay.

I would expect something small, mainly something romantic not expensive, unless of corse they didnt celebrate it for a certain reason.

i do not have a girlfriend, but i wouldnt expect anything from her, valentines day is a crappy hallmark holiday, and i dont even believe in the "cupid" thing either...

Nubius said:
.....the dude you forgot about may be all sad and emo right now for all we know.

"Man..........emily forgot about me............I cant believe it........she must not love me........." etc..etc...

hate those people

lol yeah, if I had a girlfriend I'd just be hugging her and saying "Ahhh, this warm REAL human female body I didn't have to pay for is better than anything you could buy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom