Sorry, another Valentine's day thread...

upgarde of pc

• upgarde pc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • upgarde pc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
Do you expect Valentine's Day presents from your girlfriend?

I've gotten some conflicting opinions on this one.

I don't mean to soud sexist, however about the only thing I would be expecting from my girlfreind is a bit of quality time together. Even if it involves watching a chick-flick at the movies.
Some Passionate Sex afterwards would be nice.
However I would not expect her to do go out and purchase some thing for me.

Seriously, what is more romantic......
A gift of an expensive box of chocolates.
A gift of an AMD Athlon FX60 CPU.

No not really i mean just as Harper said time with each other, the guy should be the one to get the GirlFriend something if they girl gets something for the boyfriend fine but its the time together that counts.

No......however I would hope that the girl I was going out with would be cool enough to not 100% thoroughly "EXPECT" presents from me. This isn't to say I'd use that to just get or do nothing, but I hate how valentines day is ruined and now women expect things otherwise it's 'heck' to pay.

Just heard a commercial on the radio the other day "Guys, dont forget about valentines day. We dont want the normal teddy bear and chocolates, we want to be pampered. Get a gift certificate for so-and-so Spa today"

What kind of ridiculous crap is that!?

Ah good, that's a relief because I completely forgot that Valentine's Day existed this year.

lol, just remember that next time you feel the urge to yell out 'equal rights', not saying that you do..........just making a comment.

Of course that's just our nerdy opinions.....the dude you forgot about may be all sad and emo right now for all we know.

"Man..........emily forgot about me............I cant believe it........she must not love me........." etc..etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom