Sometimes I hate Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spit-wad, you do know there are two registry keys you can modify to change the resolution of your game so it looks perfectly fine, right? It can also give you an advantage letting you see more of the map, blizzard has already stated that the new wide screen resolutions will be in a upcoming patch, and that this registry hack is ok, just not supported.

I've been playing the same game for almost 7 years now, with probably a total of 20 hours of CSS and TF2 on the side.

After what I can only assume to be around 10,000 DotA games (1 hour each), I need to stick with what I'm used to.

Regardless, I love my current monitor and have no plans of selling it.

Blatantly false... IceFrog gains nothing (financially) from DotA and does not work for Blizzard. He does it for the love of the game and the community.

Hence the reason in the last patch the did nothing for the ladder community? That last patch has caused quite a bit of trouble with custom maps, and now blizzard is trying to fix it, yet they are killing several small communities in the process. All just to keep Dota going.

That doesn't mean he works for Blizzard. That means Blizzard FINALLY chose to acknowledge DotA and the fact that the ONLY reason Wc3 is still bought today is because of DotA.

Dell monitors are good, but they're not the best. There is better monitors around if your willing to spend the time looking for them.

I find it funny you say that as sales jumped when they announced what the winners of the solo ladder tournament would get this season but have never jumped for a dota map release :p BTW, dota = over hyped and over coded map.

Why would they jump for a DotA map release? Each release is mainly balance changes, a few bug fixes, and a bit of new content. Blizzard hasn't patched Wc3 hundreds of times like DotA, and each DotA release has a lot more changes.

Everyone who doesn't play DotA is jealous of it/hates it. Tell me how it's over-hyped when more people play DotA than Wc3? That's not hype, that's hard numbers.

You sound a bit mad... taking it kinda personally... you get raped by an "imba potm" or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom