something strange in the sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nha there is probably bigger ones out there i just happen to think we will either be considered the most war like or the most like a virus.

its true we would probably just fight back act like they are invading... like in et lets disect him. et comes in peace. also this talk is getting me exited for the day the world stood still release.

I hope first contact is done at a distance, to prevent some **** thinking oh yea I am in charge I have a nuke let me see what can i do to **** off a species with technology far in advance of out own? Or at the very least i hope elvis has been forgot about at that point i dont want to see some dudes from nevada dressed like him going on a rescue mission.

lol makes me think of cryss wel nke them itl solve all our problems. send the nuke. um sir there technology is millions of years more advanced then ours and they some how where impervious to our nuclear missile and it even made them stronger !!! what do we do now. lol play friendly. i can see it hapening.

Theres aircraft in use by our military...but we cant be close minded and think that we are the only forms of life that exist.

The universe is huge, with many galaxies. We cant even venture all the way inside our own galaxy...its pretty sad to think that we are the only beings alive. Im sure theres many others with even more advanced technology than ours.

"Aliens" is just a word we came up with to describe others that we dont identify as our own. I think from time to time that some of the stuff in movies (star wars and star trek) could possibly be true....

But why would they be so interested in us but not attempt contact only probing poor farmers and cows....... I do believe other life exists I just don't believe that if they came to our planet they would do it in such a indocumentable fashion.

Flying saucer technology is possesed by both the Russian and Us military It was an idea that then got scrapped for concentration on helicopter development. Can't remember the specific model numbers for the prototypes but they used ram jet technology with the jet turbine facing downwards in the centre of a doughnut shape it was developed mainly in the 60's and early 70's. Current fighter jets can skim the boundary of space/ atmosphere and there are developments for a different type of jet engine that was developed by the Germans and Americans (once they got the designs from the Germans) in the 1950's era. It has recently started to be reinvestigated by the US military for long range bombers that skip along the atmosphere using a combination on gravitation and jet power to keep themselves aloft for long periods.

Most likely it was the space station you saw its quiet clearly visible on a clear night where I live

lol makes me think of cryss wel nke them itl solve all our problems. send the nuke. um sir there technology is millions of years more advanced then ours and they some how where impervious to our nuclear missile and it even made them stronger !!! what do we do now. lol play friendly. i can see it hapening.

Could always say that nukes is how we transfer large quantities of energy on our planet its partially true even though we intend that energy to destroy all life nearby and contaminate the area.

But why would they be so interested in us but not attempt contact only probing poor farmers and cows....... I do believe other life exists I just don't believe that if they came to our planet they would do it in such a indocumentable fashion.

What if theyre just passing through??

What if they have laws that forbid them from making contact with other species...as to not disturb their means of life??

Society fears other forms of life...because many people believe that they want to conquer and destroy the earth. I on the other hand think theres many beings...we may be the only ones in this galaxy but theres million of galaxies.

I bet many things have been found in space already that has been kept secret. Who knows....the planets in our solar system may be full of cities and different beings. We may not even be able to see them because they made be composed of different elements than we are.

Human beings in general are stupid, chaotic and just wouldint react well if one day we were told that we have made contact with other beings in space.

What if theyre just passing through??

What if they have laws that forbid them from making contact with other species...as to not disturb their means of life??

Society fears other forms of life...because many people believe that they want to conquer and destroy the earth. I on the other hand think theres many beings...we may be the only ones in this galaxy but theres million of galaxies.

I bet many things have been found in space already that has been kept secret. Who knows....the planets in our solar system may be full of cities and different beings. We may not even be able to see them because they made be composed of different elements than we are.

Human beings in general are stupid, chaotic and just wouldint react well if one day we were told that we have made contact with other beings in space.

P49 in the book of secrets lol i loved that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom