Someone with word can you help

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed but its college so only have one lesson and no unishments if I don't go...... college hasn't figured out to motivate me yet, especially to some amazing popular vote I am now student president A mild alcoholic who's more geeky then the majority of people there oh if they only knew my secret life. Don't supppose any of you got fundraiser ideas that are a bit different

Currently got;
Public waxing (you buy a wax strip and choose where on my body it goes except privates)
Fancy dress days bleh loads of different ones
headphone disco
Carnival!
now your turn....

I have one mate, it's a mix of your wax strip one but it involves tar an feathers :p

But seriously don't do the baked beans bath thing that has been done to death, try something original like a bath in live eels or something like a human sushi bar.

I'll bid a pound :D

But seriously this thread went wrong somewhere O_O

human sushi bar interesting? I don't think I can cross cannablism....

Nha not exactly cannibalism you need 1 98% naked person who acts like a table to serve the sushi on quite popular in japan apparently.

Sushi is something that the majority of people at college won't have heard of and certainly won't even try. Have tried to convert my friends before with no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom