Someone gimme some rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Sniper* said:
LMFAO you evil evil i tell you lol.
At least I don't sink down to guilt tripping, black mailing, living double standards, and trying to sue the crap out of people because he thinks he can.

Like he's a mechanic and panel beater from prestigege cars (BMW and Merc).
Some truck hits his car.
He claims insurance.
Then next think you know, he's got a plasma TV and a full on home entertainment suit. And then he's purchasing a AU$2500 computer from me (with specs that are just too powerful for him)

He then buy the computer. He gets hit with a virus. I tell him that it going to cost $X amount. He tell me that "He did not buy a computer from me so he can pay full price for serivice"
And I walk out the door on him
2 week later, he drops it into the hand of my employer. He fixes the proplem with the virus. And then send him the bill.
He does not want to pay as he's screaming about that viruses should be under warranty.
So he takes us to court.
3 months later, First hearing, he forgets to shows up.
6 months later, Second hearing, he shows up, but has no evidences.
8 months later, Third hearing, he shows up with evidence, but it's all policy of other computer stores, not ours. For the entire 3 hours he was arguing with the judge about whether or not he purchased a computer from a company or from the kid next store.
11 months later, Forth hearing, judge get the shits (so do we), and we are told to return the computer with in 7 days.
Stupid idiot make us fall out side of our 7 day period by not making himself avalable.
13 months Fifth Hearing.... he tryies to sue us for :-
- loss of business
- loss of internet access for the last 13 months.
Judge throw the entire case tell us to return the computer in working order to his premesis.

So we get some power cable and network cable, and show the guy's wife (not him because he was not there) that his computer works on his front lawn, and we left it there afterwards.

Harper said:
At least I don't sink down to guilt tripping, black mailing, living double standards, and trying to sue the crap out of people because he thinks he can.

Like he's a mechanic and panel beater from prestigege cars (BMW and Merc).
Some truck hits his car.
He claims insurance.
Then next think you know, he's got a plasma TV and a full on home entertainment suit. And then he's purchasing a AU$2500 computer from me (with specs that are just too powerful for him)

He then buy the computer. He gets hit with a virus. I tell him that it going to cost $X amount. He tell me that "He did not buy a computer from me so he can pay full price for serivice"
And I walk out the door on him
2 week later, he drops it into the hand of my employer. He fixes the proplem with the virus. And then send him the bill.
He does not want to pay as he's screaming about that viruses should be under warranty.
So he takes us to court.
3 months later, First hearing, he forgets to shows up.
6 months later, Second hearing, he shows up, but has no evidences.
8 months later, Third hearing, he shows up with evidence, but it's all policy of other computer stores, not ours. For the entire 3 hours he was arguing with the judge about whether or not he purchased a computer from a company or from the kid next store.
11 months later, Forth hearing, judge get the shits (so do we), and we are told to return the computer with in 7 days.
Stupid idiot make us fall out side of our 7 day period by not making himself avalable.
13 months Fifth Hearing.... he tryies to sue us for :-
- loss of business
- loss of internet access for the last 13 months.
Judge throw the entire case tell us to return the computer in working order to his premesis.

So we get some power cable and network cable, and show the guy's wife (not him because he was not there) that his computer works on his front lawn, and we left it there afterwards.

HAHAHA thats what he gets lol

Dark_Sniper* said:
HAHAHA thats what he gets lol
I am working on getting this guy evicted. :cool:

Sadly he's been renting there for about 10 years, so getting him booted out is not going to be easy. :(

Haven't had a decent rain here since June, although we have had a few afternoon popup showers since then. We are under a burn ban.

Yeah the weather's been too warm lately, I'm glad that we got some rain cause it's a bit cooler now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom