Some things make you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
Last night I received word that a student attending my High School was shot and killed. Since I am on Christmas Break I still cannot confirm if I knew this person, but chances are I did.

He was under the influence of drugs says the report and charged a Police Officer with a gun.

Now I am sitting here thinking, what about all of those jokes that we make at school about drugs and alchohol, unfortunatley this is the outcome of the actual thing. The strange thing is, this hits on a time when we are supposed to be happy and loving.

How true. You don't really realise how it feels or what it's like until you go through it. No matter how bad something is, you never truly understand the ramifications of it until you deal with it first hand.
I have lost a few friends to drunk drivers, themselves being drunk or being under the influence of some narcotic.
And there isn't a day that goes by when I see yahoo's out driving like maniacs and think to myself, will I see these people later on while watching the news?
It's just sad that we have to experience such tragedy to understand why they try to force it into our heads while we are young.

~Fawks

That sucks. Very sad. Thank God nothing ever happen at my school, although a lot of people smoke weed and everybody drinks alch. :confused:

Mom drunk drove herself off the road and into an early grave when I was 15. I don't blame the alcohol; after all it was her choice.

:( I hate it when that happens.:( Some kid at the Jr. High school near our high school found his dad's gun one morning and was messing around with it and showed it to his bro....then he told the gun bearer "Hey! Pretend to shoot me!". He shot and killed his bro on accident, so then he shot himself.:( :( :( :( :(

A couple of weeks ago somebody from my school stabbed someone, killing them. The person was in a group that was going to crash a party...the older brother of the person hosting the party tried to stop the gate crashers and one of them stabbed him.

These things are very scary.

Wow, I really hope things like shootings don't start happening in our schools. When a bloke shot some kids in a Scotish school it paralysed the entire country.

Things like this just shouldn't happen - I know they always will but they still shouldn't.

I remember reading a while ago about a chap in Japan who was being put on trial for killing some young children there. He commented that he was ashamed, he said if he had attacked the kindergarten he could have killed more children.

It quite amazing how easily guns are able to get when they can kill someone so efficiently.

Ever since that Scotland incident all the schools by me have put locks on all the doors and the doors they do leave open there is always someone standing there keeping guard.

Its just getting worse every year with violence on a costant rise. In many years to come it could get that worse that people will start to be getting scared of leaving there own houses.

In the UK, if someone breaks into your house you can't even protect yourself by hitting them with something else you can done for GBH. I think that is absolutely stupid and if someone ever broke into my house I would beat the living S**T out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom