Some people don't know when to stop breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
The largest family in America eh? 17 kids! And the funny thing is, they are depending on others to support them - business people and the church.

But are they planning on stopping? The mother is not sure :rolleyes:.. Jeez.. Shouldn't you like start using a condom when you can't support more kids? That's what the rest of the world does. These guys depend on charity. Great values to teach all those 17 kids..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051216/lf_afp/afplifestyleusukraine_051216163100

Excerpt:
SACRAMENTO, United States (AFP) - Complete with proud smiles and self-conscious glances, Vladimir and Zynaida Chernenko's seventeen children were introduced to the world.

Vladimir said he was serving in the Ukrainian army when his wife wrote in a letter that she was pregnant.

"I said how could this happen, me in the army and she is at home pregnant?" he recalled with a laugh. "I was young then and didn't take into account we had lived together a while."

The father and mother said it was difficult to estimate how much they spend weekly on food, because the money goes out as quickly as it comes in.

The couple expressed thanks for the support they have received from Russian and American business people, along with their church.

When asked whether David would be her last baby, Zynaida replied: "I can't say."

The "army" and the new baby thing is funny though. lol!.. Maybe the father didn't "father" all the kids? hahahahhaha

Pretty **** loose I'd say. Makes me wonder if it's "just" from her husband? lol

Someone should tell her, maybe that priest that keeps giving them money, that the community shouldn't have to support them. :rolleyes:

Too bad the church doesn't believe in birth control.......

Too bad the church doesn't believe in birth control.......
well hell some religions feel it'd be a sin against god to use birth control.

I'm reminded of a good quote from the movie 'Dirty work' in which the character norm mcdonald is playing is talking with 'gramps' in the hospital...gramps is his friends dad....anywho, I won't say why he says what he says, because if you haven't seen the movie, I wouldn't want to ruin it for you because I'd have to give something away, but anywho he says

"Back in my day we didn't have fancy birth control methods......like pulling out" :p

Wow... I'm starting to think us English people are narrow minded. We quite often cringe at 4 or 5, never mind 17...

I wouldn't have a problem if they wern't leaching off the system, but you know they are. How else could you support 17 kids?

Get a hobby and quit F***ing your old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom