Some New Plasma Shots.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh ok I know what that is. And I will not be buying that. I have never played BF1942, I only play DC :) I can't stand non modern warfare. ItÂ’s too boring.

IÂ’ll Post a picture of BF1942: DC on the plasma. It feels like I am actually in the aircraft/jeeps/ etc.

mikesgroovin said:
Right on, good to see another West Coast time zone. Lately I've been playing early in order to get in on a game with my friends in MD and NYC. Anyway, I'm also on Roger Wilco. Download the free version here Do you have a mic?

I usually never play early. Never on before 8-9 California time. I'll DL Roger Wilco, and yea i got a mic.

Roo said:
Crappy camera. I think that may be the next think I buy. It's a Cannon Powershot Elf S300.

A crappy camera? That beats mine anyway. (Canon Powershot S110). I'm perfectly happy with it. I think you have slightly too much financial freedom there, buddy. :cool:

Re: Re: Some New Plasma Shots.....

qiranworms said:
A crappy camera? That beats mine anyway. (Canon Powershot S110). I'm perfectly happy with it. I think you have slightly too much financial freedom there, buddy. :cool:

I take a lot of pictures though. I take my camera everywhere. Has nothing to do with financial freedom. I know what I have to put away every month and whatever is left I'll save for something. I am actually a tight wade. I try to never eat out, drive as less as possible, tell the GF we only go to a nice restaurant once a week (usually on Fridays). If you think about you spend about $12-$15 every time you go out to eat for fast food. LetÂ’s say you do that twice a day. ThatÂ’s $30 a day, $300 a week, $1,200 a month. So if you donÂ’t eat out for 3 months you can go buy a plasma TV, or a camera, or anything. I just spend wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom