some info regarding careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

In Runtime
i was just wondering if anybody here has given any thought to getting into any computer science research fields. i'm very interested in research and i'd rather do that than work for something !@#$head in a small cubicle somewhere or get involved with sales. can anyone provide any related websites with such info?
thanx...

"RageProcrit..."

kostas said:
i was just wondering if anybody here has given any thought to getting into any computer science research fields. i'm very interested in research and i'd rather do that than work for something !@#$head in a small cubicle somewhere or get involved with sales. can anyone provide any related websites with such info?
thanx...
Wow... And i thought i was an @ngry person. lol! I'm attending a university online next week. I'm studying Phsychology (Who would have guessed it? LOL!) and IT development. I'm just hoping to get some extra cash by making some programs. (If I'm that lucky...) :) :cool:

really? that's cool. i graduated with a CIS degree but i'll be getting into Philosophy and Music Education later. i have serve in the army first...

no, not the American army. the Greek army. as a Greek citizen, it's mandatory to serve the minimum 12 months. 2 months basic training and then the rest just training and watching on the borders, like the American Coast Guard.

"Man of mandetory..."

Nice. I heard greece was beutiful. (Which is a word that I would never in my right mind utter. LOL!)
Hope to see it someday. :) :cool:

I'm thinking of joining the Australian Air Force, maybe fly the Raptors

computers is just one of my hobbies; although I spend a great deal of time on them (and still getting top marks in school)
I wonder if I could take the A+ certification exam at my age
*edit* I had browse through an A+ certification book a week ago, I could do that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom