Soccer or Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold III

In Runtime
tomorrow is SUPERBOWL TIME. I want to know how many people prefer soccer over football, and how many people prefer football over soccer. There are people around my area that think football is too violent and some think soccer is way too stupid(cuz you can't use your hands???). I love soccer and I don't understand football at all actually:)

PS: soccer is REAL FOOT BALL.

Soccer = AKA FOOTIE is by far the best game and most enduring game.

I play now and again, but mainly follow Arsenal...and England of course :D

I like playing and watching both, but I think I like soccer (playing and watching) a little better. But I am really angry, cause I have an orchestra rehearsal right in the middle of the Superbowl. Grr.

Me, being the American sport lover I am must choose football over soccer. For one, you can't tackle in soccer(well, you can, but you don't have free range too). Football takes more strategy.<----By the way, no one should argue that comment unless you play(keyword, play ) football. I'm the quarterback for my high school and I've learned that the preperation and concentration involved far surpasses that of soccer.(I know this because my friend plays soccer).

Who wants to go crazy and argue that first? Who's it gonna be?

lol :p

ME. first off, all you need is shinnies in soccer. in football you have a whole bunch of different supports and padsto protct you.

You can tack in Soccer, its called a 2 footed tackle! my personal favorite.

Soccer is a continuous game (besides Half time)
I have played football and its start then stop start then stop. It doesnt tire me out. But a game of Soccer sure does! I cant remember the stats but the average mid-feild player runs an insane ammount of miles per game.

I love Footie!

ADZ said:
Soccer is a continuous game (besides Half time)
I have played football and its start then stop start then stop. It doesnt tire me out. But a game of Soccer sure does! I cant remember the stats but the average mid-feild player runs an insane ammount of miles per game

Yup, soccer is much better exercise than football. And anarchy, if we have to play football to argue against you, then you have to play soccer to argue against me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom