Soar throat Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, i kinda have a Soar throat coming but ive been taking medicine to prevent it and was wondering if having your Tonsils out will stop having Soar throats completely ?

This maybe completely weird topic but i need to Know :)

No. Yer gonna die dude. Just make sure you havent come into contact with anyone who has strepp throat. Also, if you have a headache to go with it, it could be sinus drainage. I usually get a sore throat when the weather changes and my sinuses go on strike.

well im dreading it As last year... i couldnt cope.. i had a Cold, bad soar throat, Headache and Temperature.. and was starting to Sweat quite easily had about 5 showers in total really.. Then went hospital.. this is why im trying to prevent it now so i dont have to suffer like i did before :) lool

Best way to prevent/treat normal sore throats: eat honey. Whether it's in tea, just plain honey (couple spoonfuls), it works. Heh, I did that when I was younger...ate a bunch of honey over the winter, and I only got sick maybe once, while there were quite a few ppl getting sick.

Hello, i kinda have a Soar throat coming but ive been taking medicine to prevent it and was wondering if having your Tonsils out will stop having Soar throats completely ?

This maybe completely weird topic but i need to Know :)

Weird man but my throat is very soar aswell, randomly. My sinus's are on strike because i have a blocked nose and headache aswell... no school for me :)))

Im sick right now with a sore throat i drink green tea with honey in it for the sweetener it will fix ya right up trust me.

Soar = to fly
Sore = doesnt feel good.

Just figured i'd point it out since it has been said so many times. Alcohol kills germs. So if you drink alot, you dont get sick. Take me for example. The only "illness" ihave had in the last 10 years has been a sinus infection about 5 years ago, and laryngitus(sp) due to acid reflux burning my vocal cords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom