Soar throat Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best thing you can do is gargle with warm salt water mixed with cayenne pepper as often and as hot (spicy) as you can. no joke. i PROMISE this will help A LOT.

the best thing you can do is gargle with warm salt water mixed with cayenne pepper as often and as hot (spicy) as you can. no joke. i PROMISE this will help A LOT.

I agree with molsen on this one.. But not so much the cayenne pepper. What usually helps me get rid of a sore throat is to gargle salt water for about a minute or so..

**I am not a doctor an any form, nor am I trained in the health care field. I am not liable or held responsible for any suggestions related to treating the body for any reason. So take my suggestions AS IS.**

Hope you feel better.:D

Hello, i kinda have a Soar throat coming but ive been taking medicine to prevent it and was wondering if having your Tonsils out will stop having Soar throats completely ?

This maybe completely weird topic but i need to Know :)
Stop eating live birds?

Soar = to fly
Sore = doesnt feel good.

Just figured i'd point it out since it has been said so many times. Alcohol kills germs. So if you drink alot, you dont get sick. Take me for example. The only "illness" ihave had in the last 10 years has been a sinus infection about 5 years ago, and laryngitus(sp) due to acid reflux burning my vocal cords.

Good point. Read remark above.

As for you thing. It varies from person to person. I personally get sick once a year. No matter how many people are around me and how sick they are. I will not get sick. I have a good immune system.

But my sister on the other hand. She is always sick. Everytime i talk to her she has something.

So it goes to show you that it varies. Honey can help. But the best thing to do is not let it get to you. It is jsut as much a mind set as it is a physical illness. If you think that it will get as bad as last time then your body will react that way.

Drink plenty of liquids. Eat right with plenty of everything you need. Not jsut fruits and veggies but meat and potatoes. That is all i do. I eat good and i havent been sick like that in many years. Last time i had to go to the hospital aside from a drug test to get a job was when i was 16 when i ripped my knee apart.

but the cayenne pepper actually helps to HEAL your throat. salt water is soothing, but it is only temporary relief. i've yet to have a serious sore throat in the past 3 years thanks to the cayenne pepper method. my doctor considers it THE BEST sore throat remedy out there

I agree with molsen on this one.. But not so much the cayenne pepper. What usually helps me get rid of a sore throat is to gargle salt water for about a minute or so..

**I am not a doctor an any form, nor am I trained in the health care field. I am not liable or held responsible for any suggestions related to treating the body for any reason. So take my suggestions AS IS.**

Hope you feel better.:D

Warm water with salt definitely helps. Right when you feel, or even think you're gonna have a sore throat, just gargle with the salt water. It will prevent the sore throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom