So yeah, I moved. (56k warning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper moves more than anyone I know....

2002 - Folks Place to Parramatta
2003 - Parramatta to Old Toonagabbie
2005- Old Toonagabbie back Folks Place again
2006 - Folks Place to Annandale
2009 - Annandale to 500 Meters Down The Road Annandale

Right now, I am currently hoping not to stay any longer than I have too.

I've only moved to college, and then back home. I'm currently working on moving to Tempe, AZ in a couple of years to go to college, and get out of my dead end job. Looking good though hikari. I also think the litter box is a bit to close to the bed for my likings, but at least you have a decent enough reason to have it there.

You're going to UAT, aren't you?! ARGH I want to go there so bad. Trying to work out when I can go.

Also, with the litter box, I'm eventually getting one with a top, or a little privacy enclosure thing. Just broke right now, lol. :p

good luck with the unpacking mate.

I am going to have to do this on july 15th, that is when the closing is for my neew house, im not really looking forward to it really (well im looking forward to the new house, just not the moving and unpacking) I'll have to do a thread for my move as well.

I would have done a thread of my move (last weekend) but I rented an apartment that was fully furnished already. All I had to bring was my clothes and other belongings. It's still a ***** to do though. Hmm...maybe I will post pics anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom