So who's getting pounded by snow/ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year about this time i was sliding around on the roads because of ice. A month later i was up to my shins in snow and sweeping it off my roof every 2 hours. This is unusual even for Texas.

When I was in high school it was only closed for 2 reasons. No water or no power. We got 2.5' in a night and we still had to go to school. So yeah lol.

I refuse to drive around public on the ice myself. Not because im afraid to (by other post, its obvious im not), or not because i cant, its because the idiots down here really dont know what to do with precipitation.

I refuse to drive around public on the ice myself. Not because im afraid to (by other post, its obvious im not), or not because i cant, its because the idiots down here really dont know what to do with precipitation.

That has got to be one of the truest statements in OT :thumbsup:

No snow this time, but freezing rain/sleet for now. No better, trust me. I drove 30-40mph on the way home for the most part, more like 15-20 on the secondary roads to my house. The back roads are sheets of ice right now, as well as my gravel driveway, steps, porch, etc. It is supposed to switch over to rain tomorrow/later this morning, but it is still below freezing for now.

Ya we're having highs in the low 80's high 70's here in Phoenix.

Peh, I hate living in the hottest city on earth. We get some cold but we still have freak weather.

Snow / Ice warning in the UK again, I didn't see much at home last time biggest problem was Ice, down the Vally road on the slop people where skidding a few hundred feet.

We've had nothing but blue sky here for the past 2 days now. Though it was -15C on my way in this morning.
Funny part was about 70km east of here they got hit with another +20cm of snow again....on top of the +4ft they already had hahaha suckers.

Oh how I love the Great Lakes effect.

Better them than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom