so... what are your new years plans??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have duty New Year's Eve. I get to walk around as Shore Patrol and watch everyone else have a wonderful (drunk) time. But that's ok, as I'm over ****ing my money away... It's even more fun now to watch what I used to do! LOL

getting drunk by myself because i have no friends.
heck, even when i did have friends they didn't include me in anything. <_<

if you see my posts on dec 31 and they make no cents at all...it's because i have no idea what i am typing.
i apologize in advance.
o_O

hopefully getting **** faced with some friends, and then going back home to enjoy a nice birthday for my dad with all my extended family on my dads side. I've been wanting to just kick back a few drinks all week so hopefully I'll get my chance on new years...

Looks like my sister-in-law and her family will be coming over, as well as my folks and a couple of friends. We're planning finger foods, deserts, and playing cards until everyone is too tired to stay. I doubt we get past 10 o'clock. :D

Being a family man with a child. Sleeping takes priority over staying awake to bring in yet another new year. :p

I have already see 31 of them. It really isnt that big a deal to me anymore. :rolleyes:
This is my situation exactly. I could really care less about New Year's anymore. Just an overrated opportunity to get a DUI/DWI.

Ehh.. Ill be breaking in my new rig (Parts will be here tomorrow.. Finally!), Drinking a few Doghead Fish Ale's, and in between all that trying to keep an eye on my daughter..

mmm sounds like something i'll be doing... busting the newly shipped gtx 280 running benchmarks and playing a ton of fallout 3 and the witcher

well.. new years eve up into the new year is partying, getting trashed.. touching women and being touched :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom