So, what does your handle mean-thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing fancy...

Mine is an abbreviation of my last name. Normally I'm "Nuke", but since it was taken when I first registered, I took Nukem, which is the phonetic way to pronounce it; Newcomb = Nukem.

Back in the early 90's when I first got online I was trying to come up with a username/e-mail address and must have tried 20 different ones and all where taken, I was watching the movie Clerks on the trusty old VHS and I was brainstorming names and in the background the name Dauntae kept popping in so that's who I became, My online alias LOL Dauntae Williams and believe it or not that name keeps getting e-mails being pre approved for CC's (yes I have a alias email too for spamming sites)

Dauntae

If you've ever seen the movie 'Sharktale', and watched it over and over again, you'd remember a bit where the two jellyfish dudes hi-five and say 'bloodfire'. Well, that was my nickname for a while.

THEN I got bored and started just adding random stuff instead of 'blood' onto the 'fire' part. I think it's pretty obvious what happened...

lol, kwl thread. :)

Nothing really special behind mine. When I made it, I didn't really know who Carnage the Spidey character really was xD. Just thought it sounded cool. Went to sign up for an online pool game, and 'carnage' was already taken, so i just added on 'carnageX' and have stuck with it for everything ever since. Variations I use are 'carnageX3', 'carnageX33', and 'carnageX333' :p. 3 because it's my favorite number for some reason.
Hmmm...for some reason I thought your handle had something to do with ménage à trois :D

Still the best AV on T.F.;)

Mine is a hybrid of my last name and Lex Luthor (Superman villan). Got it during high school when a friend thought I looked like Lex Luthor from the Superman cartoon so Lexluethar was born. I still dont' get it though b/c in the cartoon Lex Luthor is a tall, black, bald man which I look nothing like... but whatever :)

I bought wheels for my 2004 Subaru WRX, and they're Volk GT7's. And the color of my car is San Remo red. So thats how gt7sanremo came about.

I'd like to change my name though, it's too long. I want it to be Evolv, which is a company that makes rock climbing shoes and they're my favorite brand. I also use that name sometimes for online games.

I am just ******* crazy and wired some times and I really have a thing for that word. I also really enjoy learning all that I can about electronics. You could almost say that Wired Magazine's name had an influence as well ;). All those things combined and here I am...

edit: I kept trying to describe it different ways I ended up rewriting it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom