So what do u fellas do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work for my dad who owns a business in internet marketing, OnYourMark.com, which is really a cool thing to see it all go together. I mostly do client info updates in NetSuite and clean up around the shop.

-Ryan

As of now, I am a pre-law major, which means ill be in school forever, and hopefully bringing in lots later, to buy amazing computers of course! but as a summer job i work at the company my dad works for at an IT desk, helping angry people figure out they have to have the power cord connected to have it work. its amazing, simply amazing

I am a student, looking for a job (will get one in 2 weeks time when im 15 :p )

Anything that isn't a paper round will do (I learnt my lesson when I took over from my friends one while he was on holiday) and I get more than £25 for a days work.

I"m the lead technician at an Ultra-Pure Water plant. (Hence the name upw) They make microchips here, but nothing fun like video card processors...

I work 12-hour shifts but i make some crazy-a$$ money doing it.

i invent slogans for companies
you know the one for mcdonalds?
"I'm Going to McDonalds"

yea, that was me.

mikesgroovin said:
i invent slogans for companies
you know the one for mcdonalds?
"I'm Going to McDonalds"

yea, that was me.

What!? You must do something other than that. If you invent slogans, then what is up with all of the certs in your sig?

What!? You must do something other than that. If you invent slogans, then what is up with all of the certs in your sig?

CCNP is a £50000/£60000 jog in the UK (I'm thinking of taking CCNA in 6th form (when I'm 16) and then doing that course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom