So... wadjaget for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
merry x-mas guys, hope you have a good one. I have no idea what i have got, won't be opening anything until tomorrow. But i'll let you know.

I had quite a fun Christmas eve dinner with the family.

I shall be awakeing in roughly 9 or 10 hours to an Acer Aspire One, can't wait. Will be very usefull on holiday, going to France this saturday.

Happy Christmas everyone, and may you all have a great time and happy new years (I won't be here to wish you all a happy new year ! :( )

LOL that is epic, i think i can live with my antec for now, i think its a waste of money getting a new case.

Yea I had my eye on it for a while, I am using a Chieftec Midi Tower Extended Chassis LBX-01B-B-B at the moment an love it weighs a freaking ton when it's empty moving it isnt somthing I enjoy doing but it really is sexy an huge I have it at the side of my desk with a 2lt bottle of coke ontop an the top 3rd fo the bottle is above my desk.

Not sure yet. Like i managed to arrive at my parents place on time. We are still waiting for my sister and her bf to come in from the land of Azuroth.

Infact here is a pic of it i just took with my blackberry, that's next to a standard ell chepo case from jantech.

It's a Chieftec steel case already give it a kick or three an it's not chipped or damaged in any way. You see that silver ash tray? that weight about 3.5 oz an its fell on it an nothing the paint job is soldid it even laughs at tea rings an all kinds of crap I throw at it on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom