So... wadjaget for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back! Haha.

I got me a new SATA Seagate 250GB Single Platter for my OS when i get a new PC, a Leadtek TV Tuner and about $1000.

I live near Bangor.

I have an electric, only been playing a year so I suck. :p

:laughing: Keep at it ! I have been playing since '76 (that's why my name is oldskool :p)

I am originially from Milford, then lived in Bangor - couple places, Hammond Street was one of them.

So did you have a good Christmas ? My wife got me a gift card for Best Buy, I will probably get a motherboard to start off a new build from the ground up.

Man.. its about time you got rid of that Pentium D.. thinking about how much that 9800GTX being bottlenecked by a Pentium D is sickening!

ok siggy is fixed. i have had that pentium d about 1 year before i joined here. so that's like almost 3 years. games load a crap ton faster now. like there is no loading times in any of them. and they are alot smoother. with my pentium d it as smooth but choppy at times. and this G15 back lighting is nice too.

Glad to hear you got a Q9300 Phil, about **** time lol.

Now to see what sort of OC is possible with your chip.

I got another $150 for my parents for travel money.

This is good, because it made up for every thing else being ****** this year.

Glad to hear you got a Q9300 Phil, about **** time lol.

Now to see what sort of OC is possible with your chip.

i just updated bios to latest version and i will do some overclocking as well as a few super pi runs. i hope to get 3.5ghz i ran a super pi run at stock speeds and i got 20 sec flat. did another run at 2.8ghz and got 18 sec flat. so i'm hopeful i can get 13 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom