So tax time is here. Anyone else get a surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to answer the OP question,

I am also a stay at home father taking care of my daughter. :)

So i know the feeling. She just hit the lovely age of 2 and it has been nothing but a joy since.......staying up till 5am everyday cause she doesnt feel good. Getting 4 hours of sleep. Such FUN!

But i dont know what we got back on our taxes. Wife did them already and we already got our money deposited in the bank. At least the Federal. Still waiting on the State. After that she just has to find out how much her bonus will be from work and how much taxes will eat from that, then i get my new parts!

Lol, we see who wears the pants in this relationship. :p Jk jk!

At times she wears the pants more than even she realizes. Thankfully I play the role of "in charge" pretty well.....even when I don't have a clue what I'm doing. haha

No i didnt. He asked if anyone else had daughters. :p

We already have a college fund started, as well as a retirement fund. So that isnt much to worry about. I would say college. Hot Wheels and Dolls are alright. But sadly my daughter has about 55 dolls which i can never get away from her.....

Happy now Hefe! :p

J/K mate. :)

Have 2 Strollers. Both in use at all times. Have the little car as well.

coupecar-2.jpg

She loves that thing as well. Since there is snow and all that she drives it around the house. Thank goodness it is already child proofed.

Then there is the play tent, among various other toys that i get to trip over on a constant basis. She jsut started to colour and now i get to step on crayons everywhere. That makes life interesting.

Oh yeah. My baby is just a bit advanced, if i do say so myself. Counts to 10 already and cant say the alphabet. Working on recognition of it now as well.

As much as i hate watching Dora, Diego, Backyardigans and Wonder Pets it has done wonders to help her along.

I also recommend the play kitchen.
kitchen.jpg

The play cars are deffinately a hit.

Love the wonder pets. "what's gonna work? Teamwork."

My daughter can only count the three but she can do it in two languages (English and Swedish).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom