So.... Star Trek XI.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ST Movie not about Voyager, DS9 or TNG can bugger off.

Well Brent Spiner managed to bend over any chance of another TNG era movie.

I would definitely like to see a "TNNG" series/movies. All the time continuum episodes certainly give glimpses of the future of star trek. Perhaps the next series can chronicle the mentioned collapse of the Klingon Empire (I think it was mentioned in TNG and Voyager episodes) and the long awaited invasion of the borg.

That will probably depend on how well the new star trek movie does. If it's a flop, forget about it. If it does better than expected, though, I'm hopeful we'll see a new series. It'll be an uphill battle after Enterprise sucked it up, though.

Is anybody seeing it tonight? There are openings at 7pm. I heard them talking about it on the radio and there were actually a lot of good things being said so I'm optimistic.

Is anybody seeing it tonight? There are openings at 7pm. I heard them talking about it on the radio and there were actually a lot of good things being said so I'm optimistic.

Cinemas where booked out. Since my mom's a trekkie, I am going to purchase some tickets and see it on sunday. I am also getting her some tickets for Angels & Demons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom