So, my dad went on holiday without me -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, I have no dad so I dunno what it's like, really.

What year are you guys in?

sounds like he used this card:

monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg

Don't know what Stryker is talking about maths is compulsary at GCSE/O-level

A level Maths is hard you need to keep on top of the work but the benefits of having it on your UCAS are worth the effort. I would reccomend you only take it if you got an A or higher in GCSE that should get you a C with average effort, with hard work its not impossible to do very well in it if you got a B at GCSE but means loads of effort. I took it only for AS and got a C so decided not to carry it on I have gone from 5 As to 3 A2 so I didn't need the extra workload to get into uni

What i mean to say is that if someone has studied 'Additional Mathematics' as a subject in O-level then As-Level maths becomes quite easy as 90% of the syllabus of As-level maths (not stats) is the same as of O-level 'Additional Mathematics'.
I got an A in o-level add-maths n now As-level maths (excluding stats) has been quite easy.
Some of my friends who only studied o-level maths and not 'additional maths' find As-level maths quite challenging.

Don't know what Stryker is talking about maths is compulsary at GCSE/O-level

A level Maths is hard you need to keep on top of the work but the benefits of having it on your UCAS are worth the effort. I would reccomend you only take it if you got an A or higher in GCSE that should get you a C with average effort, with hard work its not impossible to do very well in it if you got a B at GCSE but means loads of effort. I took it only for AS and got a C so decided not to carry it on I have gone from 5 As to 3 A2 so I didn't need the extra workload to get into uni

My School doesn't let anyone who got below an A at GCSE carry on for that exact reason

O-levels haven't been around for 20 years..... They were changed to GCSE's in 1988 why do you keep repeating the name?

I did both cores and D1 + an extra module of mechanics as I wanted to become an engineer changed my mind now though.

My School doesn't let anyone who got below an A at GCSE carry on for that exact reason

Really ? Our school is B.

I'm getting a B in maths atm, but thats really because i just messed around in year 10 so got a C in module one, the last 2 modules where easy and we have yet to be tested on them yet. I hope for an A..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom