So, my dad went on holiday without me -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks for the awesome sympathy, relative to what my dad has done before, this is really [edited] shocking - which is why it concerns me. It's not like him, at all. He's mad about my education, but i have 2 maths exams on monday, and he's left like he doesn't care no more.

And saltynay, he's skiing..And he dunno when he's coming back either, well it needs to be in 4 days. Because it's my sisters birthday then, and my parents anniversary the day after that.

This is no competition you know, i never said your parents had not done worse. I said it [edited] me off, because it's nothing like him.

I'd be upset. With you having exams he really shouldn't have taken you, but to just up and go without a word would be very upsetting.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I noticed you're from Loveland, Eric1. I have an aunt and uncle that live there! I've visited several times.

As for the OP.....that's a pretty crappy deal, bro. Sorry to hear about that.

Yeah I have lived here for 15 years.

I'd be upset. With you having exams he really shouldn't have taken you, but to just up and go without a word would be very upsetting.

Thanks. I don't care that he didn't take me, i just wanted to atleast know he's going.

There must be something wrong though, he wouldn't normally do this at all.

Would they be modules?

Module 1 & 3 retakes.

I can't imagine leaving for the day without telling my kids I'm going, let alone for a several days long get away. Just doesn't sit well with me.

Mean, eh ? didn't even tell his family. Left a note this morning saying he had gone to Morzine, France with a bunch of work friends.

Gee thanks. If he don't even tell me when he's going on holiday, what the heck else isn't he telling me. One has to wonder

My dad does stuff like that, and worse all the time, he is literally crazy. But sorry about that, that would **** me off...if he misses your sisters bday though, man would i give him an *** kicking when he got back, and im not joking about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom