So I just got pulled over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
So I was driving home from my cousin's send-off dinner (he's going to Bemidji State for college, like 4 hours away) earlier tonight. About 10 minutes into my drive I get pulled over for speeding. Apparently doing 78 mph in a 60 or 65. The cop on the side of the highway didn't have his lights turned on so he had to let me off with a warning, but it was a close call in any case. The ticket would have been circa $250 had he written me one. Only through pure luck is my record still clean.

Anybody else gotten a ticket recently or have an experience to share?

I got pulled over going to the store, I was with my cousin and her 3 year old son he was sitting with her in the front seat the cop pulled me over for no reason since the kid wasnt visible,well he walks over and says liscene and registration, then her kid jumps up and says hi,hi,hi!!! luckily the cop felt sorry for me or wasnt a ***** and just let me go since the store wasnt far from my house. Anyways pretty scary,so remember have kids an car seats and ifthey dont wanna sit in a car seat leave em at home

Good thing you weren't going 20+ mph over the speed limit. You would also get sited for reckless driving along with the speeding ticket.

I got pulled over like 4 times already since the year 2000. Bad luck being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Haha, "when you get pulled over, you have little to lose and EVERYTHING to gain".

Sweetsauce.

Well I got away with an illegal U-Turn and going too fast for conditions. Being nice is always the key.

I was going to pick up some pizza with my girlfriend one night. The parking lot to the pizza place is across the police station, no big deal. I drove there, and I bought the food so I carried it out.

My girlfriend offered to drive, so I let her because I didn't feel like hassling with the pizza.

Anywho, we were stopped at a light and a cop flew by us going the opposite direction. We got out of city limits, and sure enough, the cop pulled us over...

He came up, asked to see both of our liscense's, and asked why she was driving, when before I was. I replied: "I walked out with the pizza, and she offered to drive." The cop said "Ohh.. so she's driving, while you hold the pizza?" (Thank you captain obvious).

He said the only reason he pulled us over is because one time a couple did the same thing (switch drivers) and neither of them had a lisence. I guess they have nothing better to do... :D

don't they have to find a physical reason to pull you over?
not just pulling over people by assumption they did something wrong?

"well, it happened one time 15 years ago...maybe these two did it as well?"

haha...

nah, they can pull you over for "looking suspicious", good luck fighting that. Cops just love harassing younger drivers because they know they can get away with it.

Oh, another thing about the police pulling you over. Entrapment issues are a no-no and they should know that. They must be visible to commuters and if not, they would be liable too.

So you mean motocycle cops hiding in the bushes or behind signs, and state troopers hiding behind barriers arent supposed to do that? Wow who would have ever thought that "tax collectors" would hide to give you a speeding ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom