So... I just got back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
Ok, so since wednesday, i've been on spring break. I've known since about january my rents were thinking of going to florida.. so.. here we go :D

My Spring Break at Daytona Beach~~~

Wednesday-- got pulled out of school at 12pm and was stuck in a car with my sister and rents until 1 am till we got a hotel.

Thursday-- Woke up and was back on the road by 9 or 10, i forget... anyway, we get to the hotel at about 1 or 2. We had an issue with the hotel and was finally unpacked and sitting in our room by 4. For the remaining day, we hung out at the beach... there are some friggen HOOOOOT chicks there :D lol

Friday-- This day i woke up at 2 pm... lol so i hung around at the hotel and walked down the beach for a few minutes to see what the ocean was up too. Later that day, we went to Bubba Gump Shrimp. A restaurant based from the movie, Forrest Gump. If you have plans to go to daytona beach or live there already and havent ate there, MAKE TIME!!! This was the best friggen restaurant on our entire trip.

Saturday-- me and my dad had to wake up at 7 am to go to on a deep sea fishing trip on a charter boat. We got out to about 20-25 miles from shore and was there for a few hours. People were doing pretty good and then one person caught a reef shark... as soon as that happened, EVERYONE was catching sharks.. we were in infested friggen water lol.. seriously, in like 15 minutes, 20-25 sharks and about 4 cobia's were caught... its cool to be able to say that i caught a shark :D.. later that night, we left :(

and here i am sunday with one more night and day of spring break left :D

BTW, if your going to Daytona and like fishing, check out the Pastime Princess!!!!

yeah, one of the mates named luke caught a small sting ray too.. the biggest fish caught was like a 25 pound Cobia :D

We went to Daytona Beach this past June. Stayed in the Bahama House, right on the beach. We didn't get to Bubba Gump's, as my wife and daughter didn't want seafood.

We did order pizza in the room one night, but I can't remember the name of the place. It was awesome.

We did go to a place down on the point that was really good. it was on/over the water. Lots of pelicans and boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom