So I Finally Saw A Uwe Boll Film Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I had to kill some time last night, so finally got around to watching Postal.

Okay, there was a few amusing parts in it, but over all it was crap.

I might have to watch it sometime, the game was just so pointlessly stupid yet fun it leaves me no option but to watch the film.

Nice laptop Keyboard Cowboy btw..

I'm happy to say that my virgin eyes are still 100% Uwe Boll free.

And yeah, how are you liking the new laptop so far, KC? MSI's are pretty kick arse imo but I haven't had any experience with the new models.

I can say that according to IMDB that the only Uwe movie i have seen is BloodRayne.

Best part of that movie was getting Kristina to show off the goods. Even though she isnt straight.

I thought he had many more films. Either IMDB is incomplete or they dont have his older stuff on there.

And yeah, how are you liking the new laptop so far, KC? MSI's are pretty kick arse imo but I haven't had any experience with the new models.
I needed to reinstall the OS a few weeks back as MSI did put a lot of bloatware on it. I just wanted to put on a straight copy of Vista and then choose what additional software I wanted on it.

Apart from that, I have been rather happy with it.

Glad to hear it. I didn't have any bloatware on mine besides the NIS 90-day trial but mine came from ABS, not directly from MSI. I've been very happy with mine too, other than my optical drive going bad after maybe 6 months. Works but it's real flaky.

Glad to hear it. I didn't have any bloatware on mine besides the NIS 90-day trial but mine came from ABS, not directly from MSI. I've been very happy with mine too, other than my optical drive going bad after maybe 6 months. Works but it's real flaky.

Some time in the new year (or before I leave my current job), I will be looking at getting an extended warranty.
It comes with a 2 year international warranty, however I would lke the extra peace of mine for another 1 or 2 more years. Most likely then I will be just using it for a torrent box.

I know this sounds like a 4 year old. But this was my favorite part of the movie

"You better not have written anything about me in your Bible"
followed by some bible verses and a rape of a tiny entertainer by a 1,000 monkeys.

It was kind of worth it just to see him get back at his wife in the end.

Oh and you'll pretty much hate the movie unless you've played the game before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom