So how many of us old folk are on these forums.

imo being old has nothing to do with age.

Ill only be 27 this year but i feel old as hell.

been working since 15, have to kids, married, done the prison thing, got my career set already, got a mortgage locked down and not planning on moving ever, etc.

i feel like im in my 50s already lol

imo being old has nothing to do with age.

Ill only be 27 this year but i feel old as hell.

been working since 15, have to kids, married, done the prison thing, got my career set already, got a mortgage locked down and not planning on moving ever, etc.

i feel like im in my 50s already lol
Sounds like story time.

I turned 30 this last November, but I still get mistaken for a high school student when I'm working. Haven't owned a house yet, hoping to move into one by this October, cause I'm DEFinitely tired of the apt life. It worked when I didn't have to pay as much as I would have for a house (cause I wasn't making enough to afford that), but now that they're almost even with each other, it makes no GD sense to me to waste away in shared housing with people I'd never care to meet or associate with, and never have a f*cking place to park.

Sounds like story time.
Not much to tell.

Was in a bad place, did some bad things (nothing like rape or murder though lol), did a little under two years and then nine months parole and now im good.

Well i did get arrested for removing a car boot from my car but even the cops were laughing about that and the fine was 1/4 what the cost of getting the actual boot of wouldve been lol

Geesh, a bunch of spring chickens! i turned 60 this past November. my body feels like it is 90, buy my brain thinks i am 45.

Turn 56 on the 27th of March. NO steroids for 2 months now after 3.5 years of daily intake of the stuff. Feel like I have been run over by a truck- a few times. Weaned down slowly from 100MG/day down to 5 mg every other day for the last months in 2016, But, have to stick it out to see if the body will return to normal or if the disease and the damage from the meds/chemo is permanent or not. Since I am way ahead of what most people experience with this disease- I should not complain.

Last edited:
I turned 30 this last November, but I still get mistaken for a high school student when I'm working. Haven't owned a house yet, hoping to move into one by this October, cause I'm DEFinitely tired of the apt life. It worked when I didn't have to pay as much as I would have for a house (cause I wasn't making enough to afford that), but now that they're almost even with each other, it makes no GD sense to me to waste away in shared housing with people I'd never care to meet or associate with, and never have a f*cking place to park.
Sound like what I'm going through with the apt... it's was a really good price when I first moved in and I've been here for 3 yrs and it's already gone up around 200 bucks...I can get a house for this much that I'm paying. Good luck on finding a house btw

Back
Top Bottom