So how many of us old folk are on these forums.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I know trotter is over 30 and c0rrosive I think. I'm 31 in April but how many of us 30+ year olds are active on hear.

Come on it cant just be us three . I'm still quite young but man looking at you 20 year old spunky folk I have no idea what some of the stuff you are talking about is. Seriously Soul I have to look up half the acronyms you post. :confused: :p

I know trotter is over 30 and c0rrosive I think. I'm 31 in April but how many of us 30+ year olds are active on hear.

Come on it cant just be us three . I'm still quite young but man looking at you 20 year old spunky folk I have no idea what some of the stuff you are talking about is. Seriously Soul I have to look up half the acronyms you post. :confused: :p

1986 here

Cracks me up to hear someone claiming to be old when they are 31 or were born in or graduated HS in 1986. I'm 63, graduated HS in 1971, 2nd son born in 1986. I don't consider myself old but I guess I am older than most on this forum.

I'm 35 and I don't consider myself old but being married and having a kid, I feel like I'm getting there, lol j\k I wouldn't change it for the world

28, but when you work in a place that is predominantly hiring college students you start to feel old. I have a friend that is 23 and I'm always just like jfc grow up please.

Back
Top Bottom