So Funny, good spoof on mac comercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
one bad word...big deal :p

Onto the video:

Yes, PC's get viruses. But notice how PC's are the big guy, with this little dork as a Mac :D

Sure PC's get viruses, but at least it teaches people how to use a computer.

No the vista one should be some really ripped good looking Yanny guy that never get sick (vist a has a good new antivirus system) and is all shinny and you can use very easy. and mac should be a crak whore................HA!

Because we have a solid member base that use and swear by Macs. In the process of owning them we have also found out how much more superior they are compared to unstable, and unsecure PC's.

I see you own a Mac.

Anyways, Mac's get a lot of crap where it isn't deserved. Most of KIDS on this forum that give it, have never used one for more than 15 minutes.

i really dont like macs, not that user friendly, and i love the video with hunter kressel, where he is raggin on the mac, and says Mac killed my inner child. and i love that ad with the Apple logo and underneath it says Crash Different, that was hilarious.

GameGURU said:
Because we have a solid member base that use and swear by Macs. In the process of owning them we have also found out how much more superior they are compared to unstable, and unsecure PC's.

I mean, who would want to **** up a mac more than it already is?

GameGURU said:

I see you own a Mac.

Anyways, Mac's get a lot of crap where it isn't deserved. Most of KIDS on this forum that give it, have never used one for more than 15 minutes.

Well, I can speak from both sides of the wall and I find Windows to be fare better than Macs. + macs have more operating system crashes and malfunctions that any of my windows ever have (except windows M.E. that sucked)

I even have one of the best macs out there and it takes for ever to open programs on it. Even though it is great for movie editing, if it had the same software on a windows, I would chose Windows.

Even one of macs programs, iTuens, takes 12 secs on my mac to open, and only 4 on my Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom