so. bestbuy - 1 me stealing thare customers - 2 as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerslave said:
Do you speak perfect English? No, you don't. Leave him alone.

powerslave, i can not type properly

ADHD is my excuse, seriously, cant type as fast as i process things

so, ive seen this going on in a few threads so the both of you

Stop the ****ing flame war

gaara said:
Crysalis - you never come on vent anymore?!?!

I've been busy lately... i also just haven't really had the urge to come on. Every time i'm on, everyone is AFK or its just me. Now, i just dealt with the same virus on two of my computers. It was a virus that, when it was scanned over, it would rename itself so it couldn't be removed.

I had to take my HD out and scan with my laptop. Then, the laptop got it and i had to restore back to out-of-box condition.

Bah.

gaara said:

Crysalis - you never come on vent anymore?!?!

pfff, looks who's talking "Mr. Perfect Gammer". lol
We don't see the likes of the english teacher around ToV much anymore either.... Guess you're too busy teaching english 101, to grace us with your almighty presence.

Their... lol I told you... eh?

Re: Re: so. bestbuy - 1 me stealing thare customers - 2 as of now

tommyboy123x said:

nonono ^^^ THAT WAS SWEET!!! wth did u find that? thats freaking awsome. and i might do that some time, just roll up in bb and hang by the tech counter and ****in steal their ****...**** im a redneck pc repairman, i can make it work even if it came from the bottom of a pool(done it!!! my dad got that pc...so i say best buy and emachines just got pwnd!!!)

bigr5026, that's awesome. Way to get back at Best Buy. They're all idiots anyway. And there's always about seven employess hovering around the computer sections. As you walk through you have to tell at least five of them that you don't need help before they lay off.

Re: Re: Re: so. bestbuy - 1 me stealing thare customers - 2 as of now

bmxfreakrider said:
nonono ^^^ THAT WAS SWEET!!! wth did u find that? thats freaking awsome. and i might do that some time, just roll up in bb and hang by the tech counter and ****in steal their ****...**** im a redneck pc repairman, i can make it work even if it came from the bottom of a pool(done it!!! my dad got that pc...so i say best buy and emachines just got pwnd!!!)

lol how'd you get it to show more than two words? was it something like "best-buy-and.emachines.justgotowned.com"?

but yea, im glad this thread is going back on track lol

pfff, looks who's talking "Mr. Perfect Gammer". lol
meh when you're there you're either at "work" or you're playing fear, and whenever else I go there nobody ever talks or says anything so I go do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom