so. bestbuy - 1 me stealing thare customers - 2 as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigr5026

Banned
Ok

so i decided now that i got the broken camera back from them, and it came back all scractched up and scuffs all over it, i decided ill steal my money back another way

Steal thare tech support customers

When they were processing the claium for my camera, it was taking forever, 2 hours, becuase he was talking to the manager ect

either, way, i saw a guy walk in with a nice laptop, it was a older p4. It had a automatic BSOD on bootup. It was a driver conflict with the touchpad driver. The tech held thare ear up to the laptop, and they said the HDD is going, and he would have to pay around 150 for a HDD, 40 for a copy of the OS, and than the ram might be shot. They said it would total around 350. They started saying check into a new laptop for 500. I just gave the guy a look, and as he walked out, i pretended to grab my phone ringing, and i went outside, said hey to the guy. Told him they were ripping him and it was just a simple thing. I told the guy to call me (hand him my cell number) and told him that it was just a somple procedure. He called me 4 hours later, i walked him into safemode, told him how to remove the driver, and it worked. I told him the scroll feature on hit tap pad wouldnt work. He was fine with it.

Next, somone comes in, and they have a tower, i just ask out of curiosity, whats wrong, they said, it wont turn on, no power at all. I look at the PSU, and i see the power switch on it turned to the 0 position for off. I said huh. I knew what happened, and i thought, screw it, BB put in that psu. They take it, and i see, they say she needs a new suge protection, as thats the reason why, and a new psu. I made them all look like dumbasses. I said, powersupply, and suge protector bar, eh, flip the switch to on, press the pwer (he had it plugged in already to try it) , turn the ****er on, and she just looks at me. The whole "geek squad" gave me a dirty look, and i said to myself under my breath dumbasses.

You are in no position to label a person a dumbass if you still don't know how to spell their, or at the very least confuse it with there or they're

i type fast and inaccurate on the forums, i am busy in a sense
You made the exact same mistake three times, I fail to see how "thare" is any sort of a typo of "their" considering i and a are on different spectrums of the keyboard.

Crysalis - you never come on vent anymore?!?!

gaara said:
You made the exact same mistake three times, I fail to see how "thare" is any sort of a typo of "their" considering i and a are on different spectrums of the keyboard.

Crysalis - you never come on vent anymore?!?!

Do you speak perfect English? No, you don't. Leave him alone.

bigr5026 said:
Ok

so i decided now that i got the broken camera back from them, and it came back all scractched up and scuffs all over it, i decided ill steal my money back another way

Steal thare tech support customers

When they were processing the claium for my camera, it was taking forever, 2 hours, becuase he was talking to the manager ect

either, way, i saw a guy walk in with a nice laptop, it was a older p4. It had a automatic BSOD on bootup. It was a driver conflict with the touchpad driver. The tech held thare ear up to the laptop, and they said the HDD is going, and he would have to pay around 150 for a HDD, 40 for a copy of the OS, and than the ram might be shot. They said it would total around 350. They started saying check into a new laptop for 500. I just gave the guy a look, and as he walked out, i pretended to grab my phone ringing, and i went outside, said hey to the guy. Told him they were ripping him and it was just a simple thing. I told the guy to call me (hand him my cell number) and told him that it was just a somple procedure. He called me 4 hours later, i walked him into safemode, told him how to remove the driver, and it worked. I told him the scroll feature on hit tap pad wouldnt work. He was fine with it.

Next, somone comes in, and they have a tower, i just ask out of curiosity, whats wrong, they said, it wont turn on, no power at all. I look at the PSU, and i see the power switch on it turned to the 0 position for off. I said huh. I knew what happened, and i thought, screw it, BB put in that psu. They take it, and i see, they say she needs a new suge protection, as thats the reason why, and a new psu. I made them all look like dumbasses. I said, powersupply, and suge protector bar, eh, flip the switch to on, press the pwer (he had it plugged in already to try it) , turn the ****er on, and she just looks at me. The whole "geek squad" gave me a dirty look, and i said to myself under my breath dumbasses.

that...

is...

sweeeet!

Graphic Representation

Do you speak perfect English? No, you don't. Leave him alone.
Ok, so we've established that you're angry at me now and want to go out of your way to attack me because I'm using socratic irony, and of course you can't fully wrap your head around that concept or counter it so you are instead just attacking me.

But yes, I am fluent in english and do try to maintain proper language if you need to know. I'm not perfect though, but nor are you so we're right back at square one with you hypocritically lecturing me about something you yourself are also flawed in :)

Wanna keep going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom