So, am I the only one that thinks the text on TF is weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please oh please change it back, without offending anyone, it's like reading a kids book :p

Yes. That's my feeling too. I was wondering when I should be calling myself Bob The SystemBuilder.

LOL. The new style uses a smaller font, so tweaking it carried over to the old skin. Hilarious. :D

I'm getting used to the new one. It's different, but it works fine.

go to the very bottom of your screen and look to the opposite side to where it says contact us and there should be a drop down menu click it and select the new tech forums one.

I never new this :p

This new style is..erm..interesting. It needs more borders, i can hardly see the borders to buttons and crap and the whole page looks like one big white amass, apart from that i do like it :D

Theres this one button called linkback which is driving me crazy, it's always surrounded in a thin white box and driving me mad :eek:

Well I changed to NewTF theme and....I don't like it to much. Of course I just don't like change which is why I'm running ie7pro with a huge memory leak instead of FireFox lol. So if I try to think of the theme as a new site it seems ok.

And the text being smaller again is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom