So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who plays video games these days? I play Call Of Duty 1.4 Onlne sometimes, thats it.

Well.. If Nubius is playing on that server, I just might come down with my sniper rifle...
Man, I'm on every single time! You're talking to the #1 ranked player in the server son! :D

I learned pac time means people who live in California. Not sure if you all knew that.
Ehhh.....yeah, it should have been common sense considering you're right next to the huge freakin PACIFIC ocean and all. :p

i play cs1.6 but im gonna be playing css soon when i get my pc.. better watch out nubius.
I'll be waiting! I'm not even that good, it just happens to be others are worse :p

I find it too competitive. I like HL2 deathmatch because atleast you can have a laugh when you play that. I just find that the servers that I go on are full of jerks. If anyone can change my mind and tell me of a server that's fun, then I'll give it a go.

Let me spell this out.

C.O.U.N.T.E.R

S.T.R.I.K.E

S.U.C.K.S

Hopefully anyone who speaks another language can translate that.

lol
That's cause you're a little girly man and you'd die in two seconds, start screaming, and wind up like that one flash video where the dude gets all anal and shoots up his school because he's mad at the UBER CS:S players.

Go back to your crappy BF2 hippie!

I just find that the servers that I go on are full of jerks. If anyone can change my mind and tell me of a server that's fun, then I'll give it a go.
YEAH, the freakin TF server like we've been asking people to go to for a long a$$ time now.....................that's the whole dang point of this thread basically.

Nubius said:
That's cause you're a little girly man and you'd die in two seconds, start screaming, and wind up like that one flash video where the dude gets all anal and shoots up his school because he's mad at the UBER CS:S players.

Go back to your crappy BF2 hippie!
lol, that video was funny.

I don't got HL2 yet (dont ask why) but I'll buy it and then I'll liek totally own all you noobs. :p

Ich besitze alle Sie noobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom