So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
What is it going to take to get people to play counterstrike these days huh?!?!?!

freaking...

-at least every 8 out of 10 people here have up to date computers that can play a game from 2 years ago
-at least 7 out of 10 people here play games and being gamers probably own hl2 "greatest game ever made" and with it counterstrike
-probably 9 out of 10 of you are still in some sort of school and have time to play a game even for an hour or so whenever you have free time

SO WHAT ARE YOUR EXCUSES?!?!

All right, some of you don't have it installed, big deal, it takes all of one hour tops to get the game updated and crap. Some of you might not like steam...lemme tell you hl2: episode 1 is now availible for preload on steam and I KNOW you're gonna have to reinstall it cause I know you guys are gonna be playing it...and yeah maybe you guys don't like CS...but compared to crap like BF2 it's fairly simple to understand and play and doesn't need some **** decent server to run properly on

by my count there should be at least 20 people who can play...look at the coincidence, 20 slot server...go nowwww

I keep getting timed out...Id be playing but yeah keep getting timed out...

thats my excuse

EDIT:

I dont like BF2 at all...

too much strategy....too hard to learn...

Source is pick up and go blast someones head off...I love it

reason i dont play: dial up..

takes hours to update.. it gets stuck at 21% everytime...

I am the anti counter-strike. Somehow little kids and older men seem to get along now, theres no more "Hye littl kid stfu! ROFL" anymore, so I quit.

Yes, that's my reason, sad but true.

ha...

im one of those, what, 3 out of 10, who don't own it.....

give me a few weeks and i'll have it as well as my hard drive finally partitioned correctly!!!!!

i am off to do that now actually

Well.. If Nubius is playing on that server, I just might come down with my sniper rifle...

:D

I would play if you all what ever do it real late so I can actually join when I got home from work! That is about 1a.m. pac time..I learned pac time means people who live in California. Not sure if you all knew that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom