So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.. Have fun :).. And good job on telling your parents. I am assuming you did it successfully after the last thread. :)

Chankama said:
Yeah.. Have fun :).. And good job on telling your parents. I am assuming you did it successfully after the last thread. :)

Yep they know, and I have decided I am gay and not bi.

Anyways in alot of cases, you can split the bill or take turns paying it. Stuff like doors, yeah you run into a bit of a problem with a regular relationship.

In gay and lesbian relationships, you have have 3 different types of relationships.

1: Butch and Femme. One person seems to be manly, the other seems to be girly.

2: Sexual only. These are usually closetted people who claim to be straight (And can even have wives and children) but have sexual relationships with men.

3: Romantic relationship. Both guys will usually be pretty equal, this is the equivelant of your average straight relationship.

And Harper, if I had the $$$ I could grab a plane down their, but I dont :rolleyes:

I would say that (#1) is more of a more average straight relationship than (#3). But I guess there are lots of couples out there that do things more "equally" - in terms of $$ at least. Regardless who you are, I haven't particularly seen a girl pulling a chair out for a guy. :)

yea i havent really seen that either. but i sometimes let my girlfriend pay for dinner. well she sits on the check so i dont pay for it but whatever.

Re: Re: So...

Harper said:
DJ-CHRIS,
why not come down to Sydney in two weeks time as I think that it when the Gay Mardi Gra is on.

Wow... That's not constructive... Can you believe back in the day Mardi Gra was a Catholic way of celebrating Fat Tuesday? So much for that. There's a difference between cutting loose and completely breaking the rules.

Ryan

what I want to know, is where is my "Straight Pride" parade :p

equal rights my butt! Give me my straight pride parade and I'll think about equality! :D :p

Nubius said:
what I want to know, is where is my "Straight Pride" parade :p

equal rights my butt! Give me my straight pride parade and I'll think about equality! :D :p

Go make it, you have every right to. I will even support you doing it.

nah but I'm lazy, I don't care for parades in the first place. Just like I want to see a WSU (white student union) since there is a BSU (you guess it, black student union) but I personally dont care to start it up. I just want it :D

wow... I'll pass on humpback, I mean, brokeback mountain. Talk about degrading the meaning of cowboy. If a guy is gay from the country, he'll probably not stick around and continue on with the cowboys.

If I started a white student union at my college, I wouldn't have any windows left in my truck. Trust me, we don't have the right Nubius.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom