snowed in no school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psshhhh that's not even enough snow to call it a sprinkle of snow. That amount is nothing compared to what Minnesota gets. We can get at least a foot of snow and they won't close school, it will just be two hours late.

toxicity_27 said:
Psshhhh that's not even enough snow to call it a sprinkle of snow. That amount is nothing compared to what Minnesota gets. We can get at least a foot of snow and they won't close school, it will just be two hours late.

yea i no i guy who lives in Minnessota and dam thats cold.

Its not bad at our area more down south.

toxicity_27 said:

Where you at in MN? I lived in Brainerd (Crow Wing County) for ~7 years, it snowed like a mother up there.

I live in Paynesville. Middle of the state. If you know where St. Cloud is, I live about 30 miles southwest of there. Worst cold I remember it being (I think) was this past winter with -50 to -60 with windchills. I'm going to college in Moorhead though, which should be quite a bit colder.

toxicity_27 said:
I live in Paynesville. Middle of the state. If you know where St. Cloud is, I live about 30 miles southwest of there. Worst cold I remember it being (I think) was this past winter with -50 to -60 with windchills. I'm going to college in Moorhead though, which should be quite a bit colder.

Yeah, thats about what I remeber the temperature being too. We still had the plugs in the car (to keep the engine on so it doesnt freeze) when we moved...in Idaho they all think 40f is cold, I just laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom