snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna trade where they live :eek:(

i live in wisconsin, the weather here sucks so bad.one day it can be 80 the next below zero.i wish the snow would die already DIE

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 26
Dude that is nothing, i live in Russia. where it does get to -30 C. Which is really really cold. Sunny days only last about 3 months. Everywhere you look there is snow...... but a great country.

It's just Human Nature:

Human nature is fickle when it is cold we want heat and the other way around.

But -30deg. is somewhat unbearable even for a polar bear like me. At that stage all flesh cannot be exposed to the elements. I would only enjoy it if say on an expedition. Other wise -5 or -10 with a 15mile an hour breeze will do it for me. But after a while the cravings come back for a few weeks of sunny warm weather just not 100+ with 200% humidity. Now down here in Florida it's around 58deg. Saturday will be up in the 70's that's ok but once summer come's forget about it time to head for the mountains.
:cool:

Different Degrees of Frostbite
First degree: ice crystals forming on your skin
Second degree: your skin begins to feel warm, even though it is not yet defrosted.
Third degree: your skin turns red, pale, or white.
Fourth degree: pain lasts for more than a few hours, and you may see dark blue or black areas under the skin. See a doctor immediately if these symptoms arise. Gangrene is a real threat.

no snow here in SW Washinton, although we had about a foot last month. went snowboarding today tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom