sno!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never heard of a white wash? It's when someone lays in the snow and you shovel snow on them and they get up and they're white and wet. Quite fun. Oh and by the way, I live in Minnesota, a very snowy state, in my area we haven't gotten any yet! I'm so mad. My brother is up north and I guess they got 9 inches on the ground. I'm so jealous. :(

sounds interesting, cant say its guna b the first thing that im guna do this winter, but i might give it a try. but thanx for explainin it to me lol i have never heard of that and ive never seen it done, and the name still confuses me lol...

pccc

LOL. I love white-washing people!!! It is sooo funny when you pull their face up and it's all wet and white!!! I live in Texas, so I'm obviously not gonna get any snow. I used to live a whole bunch of places where we'd get like 2ft. of snow.

spydersniiper said:
lol good point, but then u can pile up all that sno and make a huge 6ft high fort, my friend and i did that last year, and we had 2 seperate rooms in the fort, it was great. we could just hang out in there and just drink hot chocolate or w/e... good times, u should give it a try. its pretty entertainin too

yeah but theres no internet there in those forts so whats the use of 'just hanging out'?

moblie technology.... idk lol, its just one more fun thing to do in the winter, the fort that i made, was so big that u could actually stand up in it, (bout 6ft) and how many people can say they built something like that?

pccc

What's show?

Currently I am relaxing in a cool change after having about 4 days of over 40c days down here

A guy from my school got his brother to eat yellow snow by telling him that he poured lemonade on it. It's gross but funny. Stupid brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom