sno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spydersniiper

Baseband Member
isnt the snow great, i cant wait til i go skiin, although not many of the ski resorts here are open, but they will b soon with weather like this. Although the only bad thing, is chicks arent walkin around 1/2 naked, and every1 goes to get a fake tan which i think is just dumb. oh well, and hopefully more snow is on the way!!

oh well, but its great for skiin, snomobiling, u can go 4wheeling and have a hell of a time, and wats snow with out an awsome snow fort or a hardcore snowball fight

Snow is only good for 2 thing's #1 snomobile's and #2 keeping your beer cold,and the worst thing about snow is living out in the country and having to shovel a 400 foot driveway that has 5 foot high drift's in place's because the snoblower is broke and you have no tractor's to plow with.

lol good point, but then u can pile up all that sno and make a huge 6ft high fort, my friend and i did that last year, and we had 2 seperate rooms in the fort, it was great. we could just hang out in there and just drink hot chocolate or w/e... good times, u should give it a try. its pretty entertainin too

mann where ru from, ive live w sno all my life, and ive never heard of that lol but it sounds like fun....... i think as long as it deals with sno rite....!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom