Snakes on a Plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welsh said:
Rated R?!?!?!?!!?!? Heh, its rated 14a up here in Canada. Also it was an awesome movie and i wont lie i did laugh when the dog got it.
The entire cinema what cheering in that scene..... followed by the the business VIP copping it.

welsh said:
Rated R?!?!?!?!!?!? Heh, its rated 14a up here in Canada. Also it was an awesome movie and i wont lie i did laugh when the dog got it.

Rate MA15 down here
MA15+ - Suitable for Mature Audiences Only - Persons Under 15 Must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

i "freaking" love that commercial that gets all intense and is liek "closterphobia: the fear of small spaces" (what and black typewriter font).... *SNAKE* "aerophobia(?): the fear of flying"... *SNAKE* the-fear-of-public-places-aphobia... the-fear-of-snakes-aphobia....

COMBINE IT ALL TOGETHER TO GET...

SNAKES
ON
A
PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE
*screams*
*cries*

I thought about downloading it but since this is illegal activity I reasoned with myself and reconsidered performing an action that is morally and monetarilly wrong ;)

keep it real

just watched it. loved it!! hilarious. even the "serious" parts in the movie were funny... it was like they were making fun of themselves... you can tell that even in the serious scenes they weren't being THAT serious... and of course the whole theatre roared and cheered at the infamous line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom