Smoking and PCs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly dude, that makes no sense what so ever. I was a little overzeaslous to break a world record, yet here we are? HOw does that make sense? We are not talking about my ambitions, and that has no contrast to what I said to you. Being here, talking about Smoking around PC's, you bring up what my prior ambitions were a year ago? And then say here we are, like I am in this conversation because I gave up or utterly failed? Grow up. And how have you helped me in the past? You are trying to come off all high and mighty, and all insulting me. I didnt insult you, all I did was comment at how you wanted to try and get it out there that you smoke weed, which is exactly what you did. And how am I being a moronic twit? I'm not, shove it. Are you tryiong to sound all big and bad in that you helped me out in the past? If you are going on those grounds, lets see how many times I helped you in the past before you became this high and mighty moderator. It's a friggen online forum! This should in now way make your ego bigger, the fact that you are the law in a place in virtual reality where the only interaction you have with other people is typing something on a message board and HOPING that they will read it. You think you are some sort of cop, or some sort of authority figure that I should respect and bow to because you know some teenager stuff about computers? If you are going to sit there and tell me that "Thats the kind of attitude that dosent get you into a moderator position" then you are a tool. In all seriousness, the only reason I never was asked to get a position was because I didnt bend over and kiss the virtual *** of some of the highest posting members, even though they knew actually very little.
oh shut up already, you're the one sticking words in my mouth and stupid comments like that are the reason I no longer wanted to mod a bunch of ungrateful children, yourself included. I have never claimed I know anything that I don't know and am perfectly open to people correcting me...infact I usually don't reply to anything unless I KNOW I am right and if I'm not completely sure I'll explictly state so. But yeah, you're right, I'm some sort of power tripping gestapo member who walks around with his head in the clouds and sees all others as a bunch of peons. Spot on

The only reason I mentioned marijuana was because the freaking topic is about smoke, and guess what's the most popular way of using the substance?!?! You don't see me waving around "FREE EMERY!" flags

If anything you're the freaking egotistical whore right now, throwing your stupid engineering degree in my face and making up quotes that I have never said. And might I mention you were of course the self proclaimed "wisdom giver", the guy who's trying to use big words like "contrast" in a sentence without even knowing what he's talking about

Just leave me alone, I didn't ask for any of this, go bug someone who actually deserves it. I try and help and I get a bunch of crap throw in my face for it

gaara said:
oh shut up already, you're the one sticking words in my mouth and stupid comments like that are the reason I no longer wanted to mod a bunch of ungrateful children, yourself included. I have never claimed I know anything that I don't know and am perfectly open to people correcting me...infact I usually don't reply to anything unless I KNOW I am right and if I'm not completely sure I'll explictly state so. But yeah, you're right, I'm some sort of power tripping gestapo member who walks around with his head in the clouds and sees all others as a bunch of peons. Spot on

The only reason I mentioned marijuana was because the freaking topic is about smoke, and guess what's the most popular way of using the substance?!?! You don't see me waving around "FREE EMERY!" flags

If anything you're the freaking egotistical whore right now, throwing your stupid engineering degree in my face and making up quotes that I have never said. And might I mention you were of course the self proclaimed "wisdom giver", the guy who's trying to use big words like "contrast" in a sentence without even knowing what he's talking about

Just leave me alone, I didn't ask for any of this, go bug someone who actually deserves it. I try and help and I get a bunch of crap throw in my face for it

Uhh, engineer degree? When did I mention that? I'd really like to know. And I never claimed that you were all about smoking pot, I simply stated that you were throwing it out there like someone who is looking for some sort of status, and that was their way of getting it. I hardly also see how 'Contrast' is a big word, and how one can use it improperly, and moreso, without knowing what they;re talking about. I didnt say anything that would warrant any sorr of knowledge in my prior posts, all I stated were observations in youir direction. I'm not biugging anyone either, I'm contributing, what I though was, constructfully to the conversation. But if you are going to say that what I said is in no way good for the conversation, then before you do so, read your own posts.

Now, stop acting like a women and bringing up things that were said OVER A YEAR AGO! If you dont need this, then why respond? By what you were saying, you are in the right by responding, no? So please, tell me where I am wrong and you are right. So far, I dont think there is any place where me or you are in the right or wrong. We didnt have conflicting arguments, all I did was state a simple observation, and you throw it into this flame war. Rather than call me egotistical, take a look in the mirror, really read what you read, unbiasly, and tell me that you arent the egotistical one here. And if you are going to ask me how are you egotistical, I will simply ask the same. How am I egotistical?
(I'm having way too much fun with this)

Dammit, you are making me look like a hypocrite to me sig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom