Smoking and PCs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy, did this post take a left turn somewhere!! :p But it is still interesting! :D

nVdia - I like the one in your link better, it has a drink holder for my beer!!! :laughing:

Please don't use water in your bongs, use absinthe. Then try to hold in the coughs!
I wouldn't know where to get absinthe especially considering I'm still 17, plus I don't really want to spend money on "coolant" for it either. I'm fine with flavoured water anyways, occasionally with ice if I feel like it, and the chamber isn't really big enough to induce coughing

b0dge said:
Seventeen and not tried absinthe? I don't know, what is the world coming to?!

Absinthe is illegal in the United States. Well, the real Absinthe, anyway. You can buy it out here, but it dosent comtain any Wormwood. If it didnt have Wormwood, why would you drink that poison? It tastes like you are eating a hot ember. You can import Asinthe out here for personal use, but it's ridiculously expensive, considering the exchange rate.

WorldIndustries said:
I know of an instance where my friend drank the bong water to get an extra buzz. :amazed:

Drinking the bongwater wont give you an extra buzz. Thats like eating all the sentiment from a water filter, and expecting it to keep you hydrated.

Orignally Posted by Nubius
Go to a hookah lounge. Nowhere near the same as smoking cigerettes. They generally offer a wide variety of flavors and it tastes really sweet and doesn't effect your lungs unless you dont have the carb open enough and you start smoking the stale crap.

Like you said Nubius, smoke is smoke. I dont see how the amount of oxygen you take in will have any effect on how much the smoke affects your lungs. You are still smoking Tobacco through the hookahs, and, even though it dosent have all the additives and posions in it that cigarettes have, it's still smoke, it's still nicotine, it's still carbon monoxide going to your lungs, clogging them up. The only real "safe" way to smoking, isnt even smoking at all, it's vaporizing. But it's only safe in the sense that it isnt detrimental to your lungs, it still messes with your brain.

http://www.thevolcanovaporizer.com/order.php?gclid=CMD005ukv4YCFQfnPgodQhBGNA

now, back to the previous question, about smoke hurting computers. It's not just computers, it's all electronics. It's all that gunk that many people are talking about. For you stoners, it's similar to resin, and we all know what resin is, right? Ever been in a smokers car? You can run your finger over the inside glass and smear the crap around, thats a result of the cigarettes. That stuff gets all up into components, creating resistence, impeding the work of Rheostats and potentionmeters, and other things. It's not good for anything in the house. If you do smoke, do your house and the things you own a favor, and smoke outside. The very stuff that ruins electronics will ruin everythign else in your house. Plus it smells like ***.

Gaara - You seemed a little overzealous to tell people that you smoke pot. Is it some sort of status symbol?

Whoa, you sound like my Dad....

But it seems you know a little about everything. That, I gotta respect.

"Fighting online is like running in the special olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."

^Loving that!^

Gaara - You seemed a little overzealous to tell people that you smoke pot. Is it some sort of status symbol?
I love how people who I have spent much time trying to help in the past decide that they're gonna come back and be a bunch of moronic twits.

You seemed a little overzealous to break a world record, yet here we are...

gaara said:
I love how people who I have spent much time trying to help in the past decide that they're gonna come back and be a bunch of moronic twits.

You seemed a little overzealous to break a world record, yet here we are...

You effing tell 'im...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom