Smoking is bad, mmkaay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
HPIM1158.jpg

HPIM1159.jpg

HPIM1161.jpg

This is my dad's second pc. He asked me to reinstall XP for him while he was at work, and said his CD drive was bad. Oh god....

Yeah lol. That pc hasn't been opened in at least four years. I have two dogs, which spend the majority of their time in the living room (where that pc is), plus both my parents spend the majority if their time in the living room and they both smoke. And so does my sister.

Nasty.

I just threw up a little. Imagine that case, with less brown, but 5 times as much dust in it. Ya, i had one of those come in at the old job. Was like 4 years old and had never been turned off or opened.
See kids. This is why you use fan filters :)

Also. Lol@compaq power supply.

I just threw up a little. Imagine that case, with less brown, but 5 times as much dust in it. Ya, i had one of those come in at the old job. Was like 4 years old and had never been turned off or opened.
See kids. This is why you use fan filters :)

Also. Lol@compaq power supply.

The whole PC is a compaq, very old.

url]

url]

url]

This is my dad's second pc. He asked me to reinstall XP for him while he was at work, and said his CD drive was bad. Oh god....

I get the occasional PC like this every few months. Common fault with them is the hard drive is stuffed due to smoke particles causing bad sectors. The distructive force of a smoke partical alone with the hard drive disk speed is almost like an large air plane crashing into a building.

Plus you also have the other heating issues due to smoke particles grtting stuck on heat sinks and in the fans.

What i hate the most is the smell. The only thing worse is Inside PC Retirement Home Old Geezer Smell that I occasionally get from PCs from inside a retirement home.

I do want people about this. Whether they listen to me or not is any one's guess.

I had to work on a laptop from a guy who quit over 6 months ago. It still smelled like cat pee :(

I had an old p3 that was like that from my friends dad.

I sold him the comp years ago and its never been open since when i had it,Couldn't even open the cd trays as they were stuck with all the nicotine resin that was dripping off the case :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom